Small Business Britain & BT Skills for Tomorrow have partnered up to host a fantastic event to help you grow your business with new digital skills. This webinar will feature multi award-winning LinkedIn expert Jennifer Corcoran.
About Skills for Tomorrow:
BT Skills for Tomorrow is partnering with Small Business Britain to deliver digital skills to small businesses across the UK. This will include engaging workshops, exciting interactive digital training and really practical help, advice and bite sized hints and tips.
About the session: Live ‘Power Hour’ session will cover:
– The LinkedIn basics. Why you should use LinkedIn to grow and develop your business.
– Your Personal Brand. Why does it matter? How can you use it on LinkedIn?
– How to optimise your profile: The importance of keywords & SEO in LinkedIn, your profile image & the formula for writing a magnetic headline.
– How to nurture your Connections / Network for LinkedIn success.
– What the Social Selling Index Score (SSI) is and how to use it to measure your LinkedIn efforts.
Plus Jennifer will answer your questions live.
About the speaker:
As an award-winning social media influencer, Jennifer Corcoran knows a thing or two about leaving her comfort zone behind. She uses her experience to help others achieve sustained visibility and success. Too many of us feel lost when it comes to selling ourselves or our businesses online. Jennifer’s mission is to help entrepreneurs, individuals and businesses stand out on LinkedIn. Her business, My Super Connector, proves that you don’t need to be the loudest person in the room to get noticed.