LINKEDIN MAKEOVER: PERSONAL IMPACT REVIEW
How do others see you? What messages are you sending out? Make the most of who you are with this personalised approach to LinkedIn profile development.
With a more personalised approach than the LinkedIn Strategy Session, the LinkedIn Makeover is suited to ambitious service-based professionals and entrepreneurs ready to differentiate themselves from the rest of the LinkedIn crowd. Identifying and refining your ownable traits, this profile review is the perfect solution and marriage between doing it yourself and hiring a LinkedIn Profile Copywriter.
What’s the Result?
- At the end of your LinkedIn Makeover, you will have clarity on your personal brand and all the tools you need to create a standout LinkedIn profile. Anyone looking at your profile will understand what you do and what you stand for, quickly and without doubt.
- You will know how to use LinkedIn confidently and strategically to support your brand and your business or role. Posting and engaging without awkwardness or embarrassment, you will feel and appear authoritative and competent.
- You will be a magnet for recruiter or client interest thanks to your new profile and professional approach to LinkedIn.
- Your improved activity will help you learn and achieve more with your engaged and relevant LinkedIn community, full of helpful and interesting new connections.
Your LinkedIn Makeover is personal to you and includes:
- Access to ‘LinkedIn Profile Success’ for 1 year (worth £350)
- 1 x 121 bespoke Virtual Strategy Session x 60 minutes (worth £150)
- A full audit review of your LinkedIn platform and account activity (worth £350)
- A re-write of your headline, summary and current experience (worth £200)
- Advice and help to define your personal brand more clearly
- Support and advice on your go-to-market pitch and value proposition
- Hands-on help with including relevant keywords in your profile to help others find you
- A tailored action plan for you to follow up on
Investment in yourself is £750
Prefer the personal touch? Face to face sessions available in London and Devon. Coffee/tea is on me.
Sound good? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org