Ready for a LinkedIn profile that generates leads and opportunities?
My LinkedIn Profile Review provides you with a detailed video audit of your profile, with easy to implement suggestions on what to improve, helping you to create a profile to be proud of.
Is your LinkedIn profile holding you back?
The first step to reaping the benefits of LinkedIn is a fully optimised profile that works hard to showcase all you have to offer. Once you get this right, you will find opportunities and leads begin to flow naturally.
Is any of this familiar?
If you want to get to grips with your profile and make LinkedIn work for you, my LinkedIn Profile Review offers the solution: a perfect blend of my 1:1 and DIY services.
It is ideal if you’re not ready to invest your time and money into one of my comprehensive strategy sessions – but don’t want to figure out how to do it all yourself either.
Why does your profile matter? A properly optimised profile helps you to tap into the power of networking on LinkedIn, helping to increase your visibility and demonstrate your value to the people you want to connect with.
I have helped thousands of business owners & professionals get to grips with linkedin. You can hear from a few of them here in their own words…
How my LinkedIn Profile Review works – in five easy steps
- Fill in a short questionnaire about yourself, which gives me the essential background information I need about you and what you want to achieve with LinkedIn.
- I then take a look at your profile and record a 20-30 minute video review, covering my first impressions along with a detailed breakdown of each section. My feedback is tailored to you and is a real ‘under the hood’ inspection of all elements of your profile – the content as well as technical aspects, such as making full use of relevant features and settings.
- You receive the link to the video via email within 5-10 working days of booking the audit. This video is yours to keep to refer back to as often as you like.
- You follow my step by step instructions to update your profile.
- With your profile fully optimised, you start to get more views, connections and leads through LinkedIn.
As an added bonus, I will send you my handy Profile Checklist. This helps to make updating your profile a breeze – simply print it out for a useful template as you work through implementing my suggestions.
I will also add you to my network of over 8000 people and invite you to join my LinkedIn group. This gives you access to my regular updates on how to maximise LinkedIn and tips about new tools and features, so you can continue to build your profile and keep it current.
This is about more than making your profile look good – it is about helping you to feel confident that LinkedIn is working for you and that you are making the most of this potential.
The LinkedIn Profile Review is the best of both worlds for busy professionals and entrepreneurs, the perfect blend of my 1:1 and DIY services at only £247.
Your 30-day money back guarantee…
I’m confident that my LinkedIn Profile Video Service will help you to create your perfect profile. However, if you’re not completely satisfied with the changes I recommend I’ll refund your money.
Is my LinkedIn Profile Review right for you?
This is a great option for you if:
If this is you, my LinkedIn Profile Review gives you everything you need to create an effective profile that truly reflects who you are and what you offer.
Once you have this, everything else clicks into place. You will feel more confident reaching out to new connections – and you will find those connections and opportunities coming straight to you as your visibility and relevance is strengthened.
Ready to make LinkedIn work for you with a profile to be proud of?
A bit about me…
I’m Jennifer Corcoran, an award-winning LinkedIn Trainer and Strategist, teaching entrepreneurs and executives how to super charge their LinkedIn profiles and connect with finesse.
My own experience has taught me just how powerful LinkedIn can be. I’ve used it to build my brand and grow my business, My Super Connector. Now, my vision is to empower people to leverage LinkedIn to drive positive change in their lives and others.