PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
This policy tells you how I will use personal data I collect from you, or which you provide to me, when using my site. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 I am the data controller.
When you use my site, there are several ways in which you may provide me with information and other data. By using my site, you allow me to process and collect this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
I may use your information to:
- present my website in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you have requested.
- provide you with information, products or services which may interest you, if you have previously agreed to be contacted in such situations.
- conduct business that relates to contracts we have both agreed to.
- let you take part in interactive features of my service.
- let you know about changes to my service.
All information you provide me with is stored securely. I take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data. Please be aware that you send your data to my site at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
I reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- to a prospective seller or buyer of my business or assets;
- if I am required to by law, by an applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to access the information I hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. This is only the case if you consent to using cookies. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
This site uses only analytical cookies. These cookies let me recognise and count the number of visitors on my site. They also let me see how visitors move around my website. This helps me improve the way my website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of my site.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies expire after each session.