Author and Personal Branding Expert for Business
Lifestyle Coach, Speaker & Author
Founder & COO, Eventopedia
The Entrepreneur's Godmother
CEO, MTTM Animations
What Jennifer delivered was well beyond my expectations. Pages of helpful advice, recommended Twitter Chats (she actually brought me into a live chat one evening) and whizzy scheduling spreadsheets made me realise just how much potential Twitter has for small business owners and freelancers like myself. Jennifer's advice is tactful, well-presented and very results-driven. Her natural desire to help shines through in the advice she provides; I really felt Jennifer was keen for me to thrive, and that I wasn't just "another client". A blend of old-fashioned common-sense mixed in with some really whizzy techniques means I have an enormous list to start working through, and a far better understanding of how to make Twitter work for me.
Thank you Jennifer!
Managing Director, The PA Club
CEO of Genderbuzz
Head of Membership, Enterprise Nation
Video Strategist & Coach for female entrepreneurs
Pitman Training's Super Achiever PA of the Year 2017
Author & CEO, WeAreTheCity
Communications Officer, Evolve Housing + Support
She completely understood my lack of skill in this area and in the most tactful way has given loads of expert guidance. I am enjoying gradually putting her advice into practice and learning better how to use the media platforms to the benefit of my business.
Image Consultant & Personal Stylist, House of Colour
Managing Director, Capital Cooking
'Supercharge your social media' - Start Up Croydon
Jennifer, promptly read through my draft, gave feedback and suggested how I could enhance the content, be more succinct and create a better flow for the reader, in addition to editing and proofing of the blog. Jennifer is really easy to work with and I greatly value her input and expertise.
Founder & Chair RBS PA Network / WeAreTheCity Rising Star 2017
Trainer, Speaker, Author & Coach
Co-Director, Shaking Hands Interactive Partnership
CEO, What Next, Coach?
Founder & Editor, Practically Perfect PA
Social Media & Events Manager, Bristol Arts Monster
Director, Catalyse Change CIC
Managing Director, Cornerstone42
Dr Qian Xu,
Aesthetics Doctor and Trainer, Skin Aesthetics
Founder and Director, Hello Performance
I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone that needs blogging or social media training/advice/support, she is extremely knowledgeable and very thorough.
CEO, Kameleon Marketing
CEO, Umbrella Digital Media
Co-founder, A League Of Her Own
CEO, Voice At The Table
The Garwood Foundation
Owner of Corporate Counsel Ltd
CEO of Jennifer Anne (The Petite Collection)
Work with me and I will be able to:
- hone your online networking skills
- get you smoothly connected with like-minded individuals
- increase your online presence
If you would like to work with me on something more bespoke including Virtual Assistance, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create content that gets you noticed. I will help you turn pre-existing content into powerful blog posts that work hard for you and your business.
- Review and edit of your latest blog post
- Scheduling tips to increase your presence
- Image source and creation advice
- Hashtag optimisation resources
- Guest blogging suggestions
- Blogging Toolkit
Don’t be daunted by blogging. I will help you create blogs your audience will love to read and want to share. I will enable you to source images to bring your posts to life, and use hashtags and keywords that make your content fly.
Blog Toolkit (for those who need help promoting their fantastic content!)
Successful blogging is about more than writing compelling articles. It’s also about how you promote your content.
Give your blogs the visibility they deserve by following the tips and tools in my Blog Toolkit.
My unique Blog Tracker is crammed full of juicy advice, ready to turn you into a blogging Rockstar.
- My proven blog planner, complete with easy-to-follow checklist.
- A detailed blog post checklist to help you maximise your chances of success before, when and after you post.
- An invaluable thought-starter category brainstorm sheet. It’s full of inspiring sources of information to drive your content forward.
- A ready-to-use blog calendar for simple and effective scheduling.
- A list of blogger-focused Twitter chats and over 100 blogger Facebook groups for you to increase your blog’s reach.
- A list of 47 things you can do NOW to increase your blog’s conversion.
This incredible toolkit will help you ignite your blogging for real success!
“The incredible brand awareness and bottom-line profits achievable through social media marketing require hustle, heart, sincerity, constant engagement, long-term commitment, and most of all, artful and strategic storytelling.” Gary Vee
Sound good? Drop me a line at email@example.com
An award winning Personal Assistant with 20 years’ experience.
- CV Magazine’s Social Media Consultant of the Year – South England 2017
- Pitman Training’s Super Achiever PA of the Year 2016
- WeAreTheCity’s Rising Star EA of the Year 2016
- London PA Awards Most Networked PA in London 2015
- Diary Management and Appointment Setting
- Email Management
- Meeting Organisation
- Microsoft Office Support
- Copy Typing & Proofreading
- Event Management
- On-Site Assistance
- Personal / Home Support
- Social Media
Diary Management and Appointment Setting
- Contacting your leads on your behalf
- Arranging mutually convenient appointment
- Booking meeting rooms and restaurants
- Monitoring emails and removing junk-mail
- Flagging important emails
- Responding to emails
- Venue finding and booking
- Event organisation
- Managing invitations and responses
- Support and facilitation at the event on the day
Personal / Home Support
- Dental and doctor appointments
- Hair and treatment appointments
- Appointments with contractors, gardeners etc.
- Social engagements
- I can help to shape your existing blog notes
- Blog promotion advice and toolkit
- Hashtag creation and image source advice
- Strategy advice for your preferred platforms
- Community management
- 121 social media training
Receive all of the benefits of an Executive Assistant with added flexibility and no overheads. If you require regular, ongoing support and wish to guarantee that time in the calendar, then a monthly retainer is for you. Retainers are invoiced monthly in advance. All packages allow for emails / Skype calls to the client, over and above the tasks themselves. I do not work on an ad-hoc hourly basis as I believe that consistency is the key to business success. Unused time is non-transferable.
Package A – Organise (Admin only)
Package B – Connect (Admin, Blog & Social)
Bronze (10 hours)
Silver (20 hours)
Gold (30 hours)
I offer a Platinum 40+ hour bespoke service on demand.
*SAVING: I’m a Sole Trader so all prices are VAT exempt which is a cost saving over VAs who are operating as Limited Companies.
ON-SITE EVENT ASSISTANCE – (London only)
Day Rate £280 (7 hours) & Half-Day £150 (3.5 hours)
Developed for businesses who require onsite support at events and meetings.
Payment is required in advance and to be taken within one month of purchase.
QUALIFICATIONS / USP:
- Honours English Graduate and featured Guest Blogger on 50 sites
- MS Office Expert Certification from the British Computer Society
- Social Media Training from Pitman Training, Concise Training and VACT
- Virtual Assistant Training from VIP VA and VACT
- Super Connector with 20+ years business experience
- Proven track record with 4 award wins (regional, national and global)
Sound good? Drop me a line to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.